Collection and Use of Personal Information
Personal information is data that can be used to uniquely identify or contact a single person.
You will be asked to provide your personal information (i.e. name, email address; home/office address; telephone number) anytime in the course of participating in the on-line poll of the 2015-2016 Auto Focus People's Choice Awards (AFPCA). This personal information will be used to enable us to verify your identity, contact you and send you your prize should you win in the AFPCA raffle draws.
What personal information we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on our site. When registering and voting on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address or phone number.
How we use your personal information?
- The personal information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To administer a poll, survey, contest, promotion or other site features
- To send periodic emails
The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
How we protect your personal information?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit or access your personal information.
- We use a secure server and your personal information will not be kept on file for more than 60 days after the termination of the STV poll on September 30, 2016.
- Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service providers transfers to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser that enables the site and service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information).
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- We do NOT sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our site, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours and others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, and other uses.
Third Party links
- Occasionally, or at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products and services in our Facebook page. The third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
- We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn that we have collected the personal information of a child under 13, we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.
Sunshine Television Production & Marketing Services Inc., Valle Verde Country Club, Pasig City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Last updated: March 14, 2016